Wathwood Hospital has just received its Quality Network result – from the 140 or so standards that all medium secure services are assessed against nationally they have scored 99%
The report highlights some outstanding practices of which they are really proud, including:
- The package of care provided goes above and beyond, meeting the needs of their patients at all points in their pathway from admission to discharge.
- open and transparent culture.
- Patient involvement is embedded at all stages of service delivery
- with patients feeling respected and listened to by staff.
- The involvement of family and friends in patient care and service development is a strength.