What is the Carers Connect Network?
The Carers Connect Network is a forum for carers, families, friends, staff and partnership organisations who work with carers. We’re open to new carers getting involved, it’s a chance to influence how we work together, add your voice and share good practice or just hear the latest news. To help keep carers up to date during national restrictions, the Carers Connect Network ‘meet’ using Microsoft Teams. Carers, carer organisations, local authority carer leads and Trust staff pick up the challenges carers are facing and respond collectively to these. A warm welcome is guaranteed!
If you’re interested in attending one of these meetings, a standard agenda includes:
- Welcome and introductions
- Any matters arising from last meeting
- Triangle of Care update
- Carer Awareness Training
- Break and a cuppa
- Information and Support – Carer’s Newsletter
- Updates around the room – How are you? Any issues or updates?
Want to join us?
If you want to join the Carer’s Connect Network or would like to find out more, please get in touch by email or call 0800 052 1415. They are currently being held virtually by Microsoft Teams. If you need support in joining online meetings, please tell us.
Dates of next Carers Connect Network Meetings 2021
Meetings are held between 10am – 12 noon on Microsoft Teams.
- Monday 15th November 2021
- Monday 17th January 2022
- Monday 21st March 2022
- Monday 16th May 2022
- Monday 18th July 2022
- Monday 19th September 2022
- Monday 21st December 2022
Meeting notes and documents
To help keep carers up to date, the Carers Connect Network have moved to online meetings.
If you would like to join the Patient Carer Experience Group, looking at collecting feedback from carers and families contact: email@example.com
Carer’s Connect Network Meeting Notes
- Carers Connect Network Minutes 20th September 2021 coming soon
- Carers Connect Network Meeting Notes July 19th 2021
- Carers Connect Network Meeting Notes 17th May 2021
- Carers Connect Network Meeting Notes 10th March 2021