This network was formed in order to support staff from across Trust services, our volunteers and partner organisations to look at what collaborative working really means when going through service change. It is a Trust-wide network that meets quarterly.
The network was set up to:
- Incorporate a space for personal reflection and knowledge capture
- Share tools and approaches to collaboration for you, your teams and the Trust
- Share real life case studies from across the Trust and further afield
- Be used as a ‘sounding board’ for collaborative work you may wish to try out
- Develop skills for you and your teams to influence culture towards collaborative partnership working
- Consider a collaborative approach across the wider health and social care system
The network is open for all, and if you would like to discuss anything about the network please contact us.